Senior Backend Engineer
We are looking for Senior Backend Engineers passionate about building highly scalable projects and continued development and improvement, that would love to take part in building a global start-up which aims to impact the way millions of people around the world experience live electronic music.
What you’ll work on:
- analyze and assist on performance improvements to the API;
- build new features and updates to the existing products;
- bring improvements to the code and any of the technologies we use;
- document the code and its components;
- work closely with the CTO, CPO and other teams.
Who you are:
- you are passionate about continuously improving the products’ performance and user experience;
- you speak and write English at a good level;
- you’re open to learning and implementing new technologies;
- you love working in teams;
- you’re looking to be part of a start-up that’s open and transparent, where people are proactive and love what they do.
- Minimum of 5 years experience in PHP;
- Symfony Framework;
Knowledge of the following is a plus:
- Automated tests;
- Big data;
- New Relic;
- Microservices architecture.
What’s in it for you
Of course, the expected benefits for your level of experience will be there.
After a bit of time of working together, we also offer share options to key people, so that they can really own a piece of the action.
Most importantly we're working on a product that is solving a real need and that will have a huge impact worldwide. It’s really fun to be part of a well funded start-up with global ambitions. We are a team that believes in quality, fun and transparency.
Send your CV at firstname.lastname@example.org
Find out more about our teamShare this job